Information for Vendors
Vendor Applications for the 2012 Festival are due on or before September 12, 2012.
- Exhibitors and vendors are invited to show their African-American foods, crafts, art and related artifacts and merchandise.
- You must have and provide a Tax ID Number
- This event is family oriented, celebrating African-American contributions to American culture
- Booth spaces are 15' x 15'
- Set-up time: 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Take down: 4:30 p.m.
- No alcoholic beverages, pets, weapons or raffling allowed
- The festival will be held rain or shine
A copy of the Vendor Application can be downloaded by clicking this link.
If you have any questions about being a vendor at the Kuumba Festival, please call:
Otis: (910) 277-8721
Bettie: (910) 276-4346
Doretha: (910) 276-4643
Rev. Helen McLean: (910) 276-4843