Information for Vendors
Vendor Applications for the 2015 Festival are due today, September 19, 2015. Any applications submitted after this deadline, must pay a late fee of $10.00.
- Exhibitors and vendors are invited to show their African-American foods, crafts, art and related artifacts and merchandise.
- You must have and provide a Tax ID Number
- Entry Fees:
- Arts/Crafts - $35.00
- Food - $50.00
- Educational - Free
- This event is family oriented, celebrating African-American contributions to American culture
- Booth spaces are 15' x 15'
- Set-up time: 7:00 - 9:00 a.m
- Vehicles should be moved to the parking area by 9:30 AM
- Take down: 4:00 p.m.
- No alcoholic beverages, pets, weapons or raffling allowed
- The festival will be held rain or shine
A copy of the Vendor Application can be downloaded by clicking this link.
If you have any questions about being a vendor at the Kuumba Festival, please call:
Otis: (910) 277-8721
Bettie: (910) 276-4346
Doretha: (910) 276-4643